About CompanyFounded in 1920s, Shanghai Yawa Printing Machinery Co., Ltd is a century-old enterprise. In 1924, Wang Rongxing established Shanghai Yongxing Machinery Plant. After the foundation of new China, the company was relocated and expanded several times before being renamed as Shanghai No.4 Printing Machinery Plant in 1965. Since the reform and opening up, with the support of the then Mayor of Shanghai Zhu Rongji, Shanghai Yawa Printing Machinery Co., Ltd was established with HongKong TAI KONG Trading Co., Ltd. In 1988, it is also the first joint-venture company in printing machinery industry in China. Now our key products include TD series automatic diecutting machines, TDS series automatic foil stamping and diecutting machines, LG series automatic folder gluers, PYQ series hand-fed creasing and cutting machines, TYMB series hand-fedstamping and diecutting machines.
Automatic die cutting machine with stripping
1. TD1060S automatic die-cutting machine embodies people-oriented, modular design and manufacturing concepts and the use of computer-aided design and manufacturing technology products.
2. The machine adopts PLC and colorful touch screen to check the running condition and display errors.
3. In order to improve machine’s working pressure and endurance, the designer reinforce the design of housing, engine base and movable platform.
4. Central line on the die cutting chase and the integrated side lay of pushing and pulling improve working efficiency.
5. New technology application feeder from Taiwan
6. Pneumatic chase clock make operation easier and safer
7. The pressure device runs automatically by buttons and switches.
8. The location regulating device of stripping chase simplifies the process of location of upper and lower pins, and improves working efficiency.
9. Adopt high quality pre-pulled imported chains to drive gripper bars.
10. Each of gripper bars can be adjusted by the position block separately so that it ensures the precision of gripper bars after the long-time running of the machine.