About CompanyThe PrimeLineCOMPACT tissue plant design consists of standardized and easy-to-scale modules that deliver an attractive return on investment. With the PrimeLine COMPACT tissue plant concept, ANDRITZ can provide from the stock preparation to the parent roll, including automation, deliver a full tissue making system.
1. The ShortFlow stock preparation system minimizes chest volumes.
2. The headbox is available in either 1 or 2-layer designs.
3. The CrescentFormer has a very high dewatering capacity.
4. The press section consists of a single suction press or the PrimePress XT Evo shoe press to achieve a higher post-press dryness and to reduce drying energy consumption.
5. The PrimeDry Steel Yankee allows excellent drying rates at low specific costs.